
Xavier turned ONE Saturday April 12th. I can't believe it! Where did the time go? He has accomplished so much in his first year. I can't wait for his second year. He's definitely becoming a little boy. Here is what we did for his special day.
So, Toys R Us was advertising a Thomas the Train play date on Saturday. Xavier loves Thomas the Train so I thought that would be totally fun to do on his birthday. (In my head I'm picturing a human sized Thomas the train, balloons, lots of kids, and so on.) Well when we got there it turned out to be quite the opposite. There was a small train set up for kids to play with and a table with some coloring pages on it. That was it! Yeah, so I was just a tad bit disappointed and bummed that my plan for Xavier's big day didn't work out. So we left, went home and ate lunch, had Xavier's birthday cake, and opened his presents. Xavier had a great time. In the afternoon we went to Xavier's cousins house for Eli's birthday party. Xavier got to see all his cousins and play all afternoon. Then we went to Tim's brother's house to see his new baby. They had a baby boy last weekend. So, needless to say it turned out to be a great day for Xavier.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
1 comments:
A year old already? I can't believe it! It's amazing how quickly time goes by when you have kids.
Post a Comment