

We got Xavier a 3 in 1 sports toy. It has a basketball hoop, a baseball that pivots around a pole, and a football that spins around a goal post. Every time Xavier makes a basket it plays different noises like a crowd cheering or a song. When a song plays Xavier does a little jig. It's totally cute. He absolutely loves this toy. He plays with it all day and if he's not playing with it he's carrying the mini basketballs around the apartment. He's all boy.
Grandma and Grandpa Schiffman got Xavier a book that makes animal noises and contributed to his college fund. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, I don't even recognize Xavier! He is so adorable! I guess that means it's been too long since I've seen you guys. Looks like it's time to move to Lansing! Can't wait to hear what you guys decide! And tell Tim congrats for making it into all these schools!
Post a Comment