Tim has heard from every school except BYU as of today. Penn State was the first to accept him. Indiana called Tim over the weekend and said that they would like to offer him a spot in their MBA program. He is still waiting to see if he'll get any scholarships or assistantships with Indiana. Last of all, today, Michigan State accepted him. He has also been offered a partial scholarship with Michigan State. So things are coming together. We should be able to make a final decision within the next few weeks.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
6 comments:
I'm SOOO bugged at BYU...I heard the lame question they asked Tim about the GRE?! I'm assuming we won't get to have you close by afterall...big bummer. But, we're so excited for you guys. Tim is obviously a fantastic candidate and will do well no matter what he chooses. Good luck with the big decisions.
That's so awesome for you guys!!! Great job, Tim! I know you'll totally make the right desicion!
...michigan state...
Right now MSU is at the top of Tim's list. We are still waiting for a packet from Indiana. Unless they offer a full ride, MSU's looking pretty good.
Stinking out-of-state tuition. In any case, booo for BYU. I'd rather be a Nittany Lion than some wimpy Cougar.
I'd hope you'd pick msu or psu over byu anyway. cougars have lousy facial hair. Go green! will you be around for lunch/dinner next weekend if we come up to the temple?
marlene and emron
Keep us posted. We are excited for you guys!
Post a Comment