

So my goal was not to give Xavier any ice cream or cake until his first birthday. But since we were at Penn State we had to try their creamery. This is where the famous Ben and Jerry's learned the techniques of making delicious ice cream. Boy was it good ice cream. We had the mint nittany ice cream and loved it. Xavier loved it too. He wouldn't stop eating it, so I had to cut him off.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
SO cute! Who can resist ice-cream...and home of Ben and Jerry's?! I don't blame Xavier. Cute pictures from your trip, it looks like a beautiful campus.
Was it as good as MSU's dairy?
I would say it was just as good or maybe a little better than MSU's dairy. I haven't had MSU's dairy in a while though. So my judgement might be a little off.
Post a Comment