Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Penn State Visit



We decided to take a family road trip over the weekend. Tim had a scheduled campus visit with Penn State. Xavier and I decided to join him in this adventure. Hey, If we end up living there I'd like to see it first.
We loved the campus and the area. Pennsylvania is beautiful, even during this time of year. It felt a little like home because there were some small mountains/hills surrounding the campus. They weren't anything like the Rocky Mountains, but it was better than no mountains at all.
This is a picture of us by the Nittany Lion Shrine. If you look closely Xavier is sporting a Penn State hat.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

It looks so beautiful! I'm glad the weather worked out for you, too!

KVB said...

I finally figured out what a Nittany Lion is. Supposedly there is a mountain nearby named nittany, and lions from there are none other than nittany lions.

Now to figure out what the heck a Hoosier is.