Monday, April 7, 2008

Lucky 7

Well Xavier has finally had his 7th ear infection. So, maybe 7 isn't so lucky after all. He's been a trooper through all of his ear infections, but this one has taken the cake. He has been miserable for about a week and we started an antibiotic 5 days ago. But he had a reaction to the medicine, so he was even more miserable. Now we've started a new antibiotic and it seems to be helping. Today was the first day I saw glimpses of my happy Xavier. We are in the process of testing him for allergies because that can be a major cause of ear infections. Plus we'll be seeing an ear nose throat specialist in a few weeks. Tubes may be in his future.

5 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Oh, Ashley (and Xavier) I'm so sorry?! I can't believe how many ear infections that poor little guy has had. It's amazing he's such a happy kid with all that junk! I hope you're able to find a cause and not have to do the tubes. Good luck!

Linz said...

Poor little guy! We'll be praying for him.

Hope said...

Oohh We have had more of those ear infections than I can count. Good Luck with that! I so know your pain.

Aubreydoll said...

Oh no! I hope you can figure out what's going on!

Sarah said...

It sounds like he's a trooper. Hang in there!