
Tim and Xavier playing with daddy's tools.
This week Xavier has discovered how fun it is to open our entertainment center's glass door that holds our CD player. He loves all the fun buttons there are to push. So in this picture daddy is creatively baby proofing it. He added a little hook to the side of the wood. Then we have been putting a rubber band around the hook and the nob. Not only are those buttons interesting but he also loves to turn the t.v. button on and off. And his latest trick is to lock and unlock the dishwasher and start it up even when the dishes are clean. I don't even know how to babyproof a dishwasher. The only fear that enters my mind with the dishwasher is to find him running around the house with a pair of knives like Tim did when he was a little boy. I pray that never happens.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
2 comments:
Yeah, unfortunately, I haven't found a way to baby-proof the dishwasher either. Thankfully, Bauer is old enough to know that the dishwasher isn't a toy he can play with.....usually.
I so totally feel your pain! We've had to take all the knobs off of our stove because Ethan figured out how to turn on the gas burners....needless to say we didn't want the house exploding! We also have to do the lock when the oven's on because he likes to open that. Sounds like Xavier is getting an early start and I only wish you the best of luck!
Post a Comment