

I made Xavier a banana cake for his first birthday. We are having a big birthday bash for Xavier in a few weeks, but I wanted to try the cake to make sure it turned out okay.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago


I made Xavier a banana cake for his first birthday. We are having a big birthday bash for Xavier in a few weeks, but I wanted to try the cake to make sure it turned out okay.
Posted by The Richardson Clan at 12:56 PM
3 comments:
Happy Birthday X-man!! Boy the year has gone fast.
Happy Birthday Xavier!! I can't believe it! He looks so darling, I bet he will be a pro athlete before you know it:) What a cool toy!! And also, WOW, what an awesome job on your cake!! It looks sooo cute, what a cute idea, you did fantastic!! I love it!
I am impressed! Gosh--I can't believe he is one already!
Post a Comment