We finally got to have Xavier's 2 year birthday party. We had a separate party for all of X's friends. It was wonderful to get all of them together one last time before we leave for the summer. Here are some pictures of teh decorations.
I set out some of Xavier's favorite train books.
I had a centerpiece with balloons. On each side of the window is a Railroad Crossing Sign. I also made candy trains and put them around the vase that was holding the balloons.
Here is a small train table for the kids to play with.
I made little train cupcakes. It's hard to see in this picture but I used a tootsie roll for the body of the train, half of tootsie roll for the top of the train, half of a peanut butter cup for the front of the train, and red hots for the wheels.
Then I made a banner that says "Happy Birthday Xavier!"
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
Everything looks so cute and fun, Ash!
Post a Comment