It is the end of the school year and with that has brought many events that have kept me busy. So I have been neglecting my blog. I don't know where this month has gone. Tim and I got to help out with the Admitted Students weekend for next year's incoming MBA class. We were able to meet many students that were considering MSU as a school to attend for their MBA. Since I am going to be a co-director for the Spartan Spouses and Significant Others (S3) group next year I was able to present on what makes MSU's MBA program along with the S3 group better than other programs. It was a fun experience.
We also had an end of the year MBA dinner and dance. The students call it the MBA prom. We got all dressed up and spent the evening with Tim's classmates. We had a blast!
Tim finished finals last week and I have to say I am so proud of him! He did such a great job this year and this semester. He managed to maintain a 3.7 GPA along with finding an internship, working as a Graduate Assistant, and being a great husband and father. Now he is half way through his program. WOW! It has flown by.
Now we are working on packing for our trek out west. We will be taking only what fits in our Honda Accord. Tim is pretty optimistic that we'll be able to fit everything we need. I, on the other hand, am PRAYING that we will be able to fit everything. We'll see who has the better judgement. If anything we will be nice and cozy for our 34 hour drive to California. 3 days and counting.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
I got a 3.55 overall this year, just to set the record strait:)
I meant that Tim got a 3.7 this semester. Sorry for the confusion. And a 3.5 is awesome for your overall honey!
So where are the pictures of you guys all decked out for "Prom"?! ;-) Congratulations Tim, it's nice when the hard work pays off! We can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment