Friday, May 29, 2009

The Donadieu Family

Noah, Kendra, Porter and Ronan were also able to come see us while we were in Utah. Tim met Noah when they were Freshman at MSU. Noah joined the church and they both went on missions. Then they both got married to pretty cute ladies. Wink wink! Lucky me, I got an awesome friend out of it too- Kendra. She is the sweetest girl ever! Even though they live in Utah now, we were lucky to all live in East Lansing for a couple years. Maybe one day we can live by each other again.....



Our attempt at getting 3 very active boys to sit still for a picture.



It's crazy to think that when we all lived in East Lansing we were newly weds and now we have growing families.



Aren't these for older kids to climb? Well, apparently Xavier doesn't follow the 5 and older rule. This kid has no fear I tell ya. He just sees something and goes for it! I love his confidence and drive to accomplish such BIG and some times frightening (at least for his mom) things.

2 comments:

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

What a fantastic time!!!! Love the pics, and such cute people if I do say so myself!! We can't wait to come visit soon!! We realized as soon as we left that we have missed you guys soooooooooooooo much:( One day we WILL live by each other again! I'm making it a goal;) So glad that we got to see you at least a little bit:) And I GOT SUCH A CUTE FRIEND OUT OF YOU!! I am definitely the lucky one:) Love you guys!!