Since we have been in East Lansing I have been able to hang out with Steph a lot. Stephanie was one of the first girlfriends I met when I moved to Michigan almost 9 years ago. It's been so nice to be near her again and it's a bonus that our kids play so well together. We have even had the privilege of watching Skyler when Stephanie had to work. Xavier enjoyed his winter sleepovers and the days he had a playmate all day. This picture is our last get together with them. What a sweet picture. And we got them both to smile at the same time!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks so much for calling it a privilege to watch Skyler. I needed that today. We had a fill-in babysitter today, and let's just say it didn't go very well. They were waiting at the door for me when I got there, and made it clear that I was a few minutes late. Skyler didn't get along very well with her daughter, and they weren't afraid to tell me that when I picked her up. I was miserable, and on the verge of tears for hours after that. It's hard enough to leave her, and even harder to think that it didn't go well. You just have no idea how much it meant to me to know Skyler was in such good hands when you watched her, and was happy. And I know there were probably some rough days, but thanks for not ever telling me how bad it was and making me feel awful! You are a gem, and I am so blessed to have you in my life!
Post a Comment