We managed to pack most of what we needed in our little Accord. We had to leave our microwave and t.v behind, but all of our basic necessities fit--- BARELY. As you can see from the photos below it was quite cramped. I didn't get a picture of our trunk but I'm sure you can use your imagination. There wasn't an inch of space unused.
Poor Xavier was sitting next to a tower of stuff. He was a great sport through it all!
I had about enough foot room for my feet. I still can't believe I drove all the way to California with barely any foot/leg room.
Where's Xavier- oh yeah, we did remember to bring him and he is in the back seat somewhere. ;)
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
lol! Hope you don't plan on bringing many California souvenirs back with you!
Post a Comment