Friday, May 29, 2009

Road Trip Day 4

Day 4 was pretty boring. Not much going on as far as scenery and we were pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The most notable thing was the rest stops. They pretty much consisted of two porta-potties and a bench. There wasn't even any room for kids to run and play. Needless to say we just kept driving and driving hoping to get to Reno as quick as we could.



The Salt Flats.



Boredom busters. As we were driving through the salt flats I realized X-man had been quiet for a while which isn't normal. When I turned around I saw this....I have no idea where he found my headband, but I guess whatever entertains him is fine with me.



My failed attempt at capturing the glittering lights of Reno.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I commented on some of the posts below but forgot to mention that Skyler asked where Xavier was the other day. When I told her California, she wanted to know where she got to go!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Looks like you guys had a fun drive across the country. We miss you guys here in Michigan! Hope things are going well!!!