Sunday, November 6, 2016

My 34th Birthday

I am another year older, not sure that I've become any wiser.  The older I get the more I realize how much I still have to learn and grow.  I just hope each day I'm moving forward and not backward.  My boys surprised me with a yummy purple ice cream cake that they picked out.


 They even built me some Lego presents.....a Spartan (because Tim and I are training for a Spartan race) and a heart because they love me.  They sure know how to make me feel special.

 Before our festivities I had gone to the salon to get my hair cut and colored.  My hairdresser tried a new do on me.  It was a new take on the traditional braid.


 This is the front of my hair.  

I couldn't imagine my birthday any other way.  Being hugged by the best boys in the world and reminding myself what brings me true happiness each day.  I'm looking forward to another year to be alive, watch my boys learn and grow, and love my family better.

0 comments: