Friday, December 5, 2014

Final Fall Celebration: Trick or Treat

Before the trick or treating festivities the boys had their parades at school.  Unfortunately I had a mommy dilemma where both school's had scheduled the parades at the same time.  I had to choose which one I'd be attending.  I don't like having to choose.  I want to be able to go to both, but one of my kids was sad that day.  It was Xavier.  (Luckily my neighbor snapped a couple pics for me to add to our memory books) 
I got to see Gavin sing his Halloween songs with his class and walk around the gym smiling for everyone. I was also wrestling a one year old who wanted to crawl all over the place so my pictures came out a little blurry.  


After school, some of the boys buddies met at our house to go trick or treating.  Jacob, Abbi, Sebastian, Justin, and Ashton came along with us.  It was super fun.
Xavier's Proton pack is ready to bust any ghosts that cross our path.
This is serious business.
I think we are pretty safe with these dudes: Night Shift, Ghostbuster, Leonardo, Army man, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, and Batman.  Bad guys, zombies, and ghosts beware!





Counting our spoils. Mwah ha ha ha ha!
In our annual candy company representation survey Mars won yet again. There was more Mars chocolate in our kids buckets that any other candy company's products.  Usually there is a good mix of pretzel bags and other chewy candies, but this year there was mostly chocolate.  I guess that's good news for Mars. 


We celebrated until we couldn't celebrate anymore and survived the sweetest week of the year!

0 comments: