....and wiser. We celebrated with some Mexican food from our favorite mexican restaurant La Pearla accompanied by the Oringdulph's. We came back to the house for gourmet cupcakes from a bakery in town. Plus Ben&Jerry's ice cream. Tim picked out five different flavors and I think he has a scoop of each flavor in his bowl. I guess anything goes for the birthday boy.
Each year we celebrate the birth of Tim I am so grateful his mom and dad decided to have more kids. My world would be incomplete without him!
We also had a chance to support my friend Lindsay at a local film festival. For the second year in a row Lindsay has had one of her dance films in Movies at the Mill and we have been honored to see them both years. Lindsay and I have been friends for over four years now and I think this is the first picture we've captured with the two of us together. We are usually chasing after our kids and snapping photos of them, not us. So I am super glad we finally have the two of us together. She is such a wonderful person! She is an absolutely amazing mom, an incredibly talented dancer, a hard worker beyond anyone else I've ever met, and a humble and selfless person!
Me and the hubby enjoying a fancy night out on the town! Movies at the Mill, Sushi, and Purple Cow ice cream. I have the best husband around. He's such a great husband and puts up with me, I don't know why sometimes, but I'm sure lucky he loves me despite my craziness.
Our kids absolutely adore him. He makes me smile and laugh every day! He's always doing more than is humanly possible for one person to accomplish, yet he does. (I really think he's got superhero powers).



0 comments:
Post a Comment