This is is a picture of all the Kindergarteners performing in their end of the year program. They did such a great job and I loved that Xavier was on the front row so I could see his smiling face the entire time.
I am sure going to miss his teacher Mrs. Milburn. She has been a breath of fresh air! All my expectations of what a teacher should be she has been and Xavier adored her! I am just hoping his first grade teacher is half as good as Mrs. Milburn.
Xavier finished Kindergarten with flying colors! We are so proud of how responsible he is becoming and for his love of learning. He is spreading his wings and starting to fly higher and higher as he learns and grows from these experiences. As one door closes another one opens and we welcome first grade with open arms!


0 comments:
Post a Comment