Saturday, January 21, 2012

Noodle Art

Crummy weather means crafting for the Richardson's. My mom sent a craft idea to make noodle snowflakes and other noodle crafts like noodle airplanes. We thought a bad weather day was the perfect opportunity to bring out the pasta. We made one snowflake and decided to use our creative juices to think of other things we could make with the noodles.

Snowflake

Person

Butterfly

Xavier's robot

Airplane

While we made our pasta creations Gavin played in a big bowl filled with pasta shapes. It made for a great sensory tub. He filled, poured, scooped, dumped, and stirred the pasta. He was happy as a lark.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this idea! How did you get all the different shapes of pasta though? Did you have to open a bunch of different packages?

Linz said...

Awesome creations!!! What kind of glue did you use? A glue gun?

The Richardson Clan said...

Stephanie- I had to open a bunch of different pasta boxes. Linz- the instructions said to use white glue, but I found a glue gun worked better.