Monday, January 16, 2012

Gavin's First Haircut

We finally decided Gavin's mop needed some TLC.

With his box of raisins Tim started buzzing.

He did really well. He was extremely cooperative and was smiling and giggling.
It may not look like he has a lot of hair, but he had more than even I thought he had. It's so blonde that it was hard to tell until we saw the pile of locks on the floor.
Then the novelty began to wear off.

Complete dislike!!!

"The Thinker" pose. He looks like a little man now. I almost started to cry after we were done. He's certainly not a baby anymore. He sure makes a cute toddler though.

2 comments:

Mom/Dad R. said...

Loved the fish story. When Joe was little, I came upstairs from doing laundry and found him at the kitchen sink with the goldfish and a towel. "What are you doing, Joey.? Just drying off the fish..they were tired of being wet " (Mom running to rescue the flopping fish and returning them to the bowl..well, one of them survived.) Kids....endless stories :)

Mom/Dad R. said...

Johnnie got his first haircut when I got tired of people saying how cute my 2 little girls(he and Jen) were..he looked so different afterward, but still cute, of course. Like our Gavin.