Okay so January has been a non-stop snow fest here in the East. In the last month we've had several major snowstorms and the schools in our area have cancelled school as much as they have attended school. In the last two days we've had probably 11 inches of snow. The picture above is what our front yard looks like right now. One great benefit to Tim's job is that on days where the roads are terrible and it's just not a good idea to drive (like this week) he can work from home. So, while Gavin has napped, Xavier and I have made like frosty and played in the snow

I filled some spray bottles with water and food coloring to do some snow "painting".
We made a caterpillar
Xavier requested a shark. I hope you can see it in this picture. The shark is eating Xavier's hand. I was pretty proud of myself for pulling this one off.

Our snowman. I found this snowman kit at a craft store during Halloween and I'm so glad we have it. It came with everything to dress up our snowman. The carrot nose was huge, so we added our own carrot instead. Xavier named him "Frosty". What else would we name him right?
I also started working on an igloo, so if it works out I'll post some pictures of that soon.
1 comments:
Awesome shark!
Post a Comment