I can't believe our little man is already 6 months old. As he hits his half year birthday we have also introduced him to the wonderful world of solid foods.
Here he is getting ready for his first bite. He is ready to go.
He wasn't so sure about what this eating thing was all about at first.
I love his facial expression. He wants to like it, but it's not quite the same as mommy's milk.

By the end of his meal he had eaten every bite and had one fat and happy little tummy. He did such a great job and most of it ended up in his stomach and not on his bib.
His stats for the month:
18 lbs. 1 oz.
26 1/2 inches long
He's decided to put a strike on the whole rolling thing, but is sitting all by himself and scooting around a bit. He loves to grab anything within reach and absolutely loves chewing on his socks (I can't keep the darn things on his feet) and paper towels. He is starting to say "ma ma ma ma" and "ba ba ba ba" He loves making raspberries all day long.
6 comments:
What a sweetie that Gavin is!!
Grandma Katie
Loved catching up on all your posts. So glad Dave and Katie were able to come visit you guys. I want it to be our turn! The kids are so cute as always. How are our babies so big???
Yay for solids! Hopefully this will make your life a little easier! He is quite the handsome little man. I miss him so much already.
Gavin's look has really changed. No more newborn look (although his newborn self was super cute too). His face has just really changed. Who do people say he looks like? He's sooooo cute. I just want to snuggle him.
So, so cute!
6 months?? Holy cow, that went by fast! I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment