Here are some of our favorite activities from the month of December.
Grandma Richardson always sends little packages to Xavier with some coloring pages, a book, and a little note. So each day during December we colored a picture and put it on our art wall.
As gifts this year I found a cute Christmas M&M Poem that was perfect to include in our gifts to neighbors and teachers.
As you hold these candies in your hand
and turn them, you will see
The ‘M’ becomes a ‘W’,
An ‘E’, and then a ’3′.
They tell the Christmas Story
I’m sure it’s one you know.
It took place in a stable
A long, long time ago.
The ‘E’ is for the East,
Where the star shone so bright.
The ‘M’ is for the Manger,
where the Baby Jesus slept at night.
The ’3′ is for the Wise Men,
Bearing gifts, with which they came.
‘W’ is for Worship,
Hallelujah! Praise His Name!
So as you eat these candies
Or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Christmas:
It’s a love that never ends.
Merry Christmas!
I even left a little treat for our postman. I thought about how much work our mail carriers have during the Christmas season and I'm sure they don't get many surprises in the mailbox. It was fun for Xavier to put it in the mailbox and think about the smile it would bring to our postman's face.
For Xavier's nursery teachers I gave them some M&M's along with a tube of hand lotion from Bath and Body Works.







Xavier made a handprint reindeer card
and a handprint Santa card for his grandparents Christmas cards.

Xavier made a pom pom Christmas tree craft.
A rudolph brown paper bag puppet
Cotton ball Santa. This had numbers on each circle the cotton balls were glued on, so we were able to include some counting and number recognition with this activity.

Xavier's letter to Santa:
"Dear Santa,
My name is Xavier and I am 3 years old. I would like RC the car from Toy Story this year. Say hi to Rudolph for me.
Love, Xavier
P.S. Merry Christmas!"

Popsicle stick tree ornament
0 comments:
Post a Comment