Christmas morning this year was definitely a memorable one because it's the first year where Xavier really understands all of it and has been super excited for Santa to come.
As we came down the stairs Xavier ran right over to the wrapped presents under the tree. He said "Oh boy here they are!" What he didn't realize was all the presents from Santa were unwrapped in a pile to the left of the tree. So we had to redirect him to that corner to find his beloved RC. His only request from Santa this year was RC (the remote control car from Toy Story) Once he saw Buzz, Woody, and RC all in their boxes he was in seventh heaven.
Gavin got some balls and soft blocks from Santa. These are his first of many balls.
Xavier and his big grin. He couldn't have dreamed of a better Christmas. He also got a mini figurines boxed set of Toy Story 3 characters.
Grandma and Grandpa Richardson sent Xavier a box filled with a tractor,
a car ramp, a cool flashlight he likes to think is a light saber, and if you'll look closely a pile of lifesavers and tic tacs. Those are the two treats Grandma always has for Xavier when they visit.
Gavin's favorite toy was the tissue paper. I distinctly remember that being Xavier's favorite thing to play with his first Christmas as well. Great "toys" never go out of style I suppose.
Tim got his new MSU basketball shorts. He was definitely pleased with this selection.

Father and son
My 3 boys- I'm one proud wife and mommy!
The day after Christmas Eve pajama photo. Better late than never.
I made some fun and festive Santa pancakes for breakfast. Santa sure did a good job this year. And Xavier and Gavin WERE very good boys!
Gavin got some balls and soft blocks from Santa. These are his first of many balls.
Father and son
My 3 boys- I'm one proud wife and mommy!
I made some fun and festive Santa pancakes for breakfast. Santa sure did a good job this year. And Xavier and Gavin WERE very good boys!
1 comments:
Awww, sounds like a great Christmas. We just got around to watching Toy Story 3 as a family, (Skyler got it for Christmas.) Mitch asked me if Xavier loved it, and I was like, "I'm pretty sure!!!"
I enjoyed reading your Christmas Eve post. It was a nice reminder that life doesn't always go as planned, but I love the correlation to "no use crying over sour milk!"
Happy New Year, Friends!
Post a Comment