Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Walk down memory lane

I have been trying to organize our basement since we moved in and it's been quite the project. All I have left are 3 boxes which consist of sporting equipment and things I will one day put in scrapbooks. Last night I organized all the pictures I have. A lot of them were miscellaneous pictures; a picture from one event here and another picture from another event there. Thanks to technology most of our pictures are on our computer. But it was fun to take a minute, look back and remember a lot of fun times. Many of the pictures reminded me of my first few years in MIchigan. I realized how many great experiences I have had since I made that big decision. Not to mention all the amazing people I have met along the way. So I have to say thank you to everyone, family and friends, for enriching my life and being the fun people that you are.

3 comments:

Mom/Dad R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom/Dad R. said...

I'm sure Mom can relate to the experiences with temper tantrums with ours over the many years, all of the kids have had them. At some point in every one of their young lives I've had to do the dad thing and put them in their beds, closed the door, comforted mom, and let them cry it out. Some times it took quite awhile and usually more than once. But going in and bringing them back out and hugging and playing with them when they had settled down was a positive lesson learned but not necessarily appreciated by mom.

Dad R.

Holly,Jeff,Liberty said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog! Liberty is getting so big so fast! The jumper is just about her favorite toy! I'll have to post a video of her playing in it. It was a great gift!

As for your post...going through old pictures is awesome! I love it. It most definitely brings back memories.
Also just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are part of my life.