

We are having a great summer so far. If we are outside Xavier is a happy camper. This week we've done a couple things Xavier has enjoyed: playing in his little pool and making forts.
Xavier has recently learned some more animal sounds. He likes making the donkey sound by saying "eee aaawww" and he also will say "ha ha ha" for a hyena. I've decided he enjoys the uncommon animal sounds rather than the usual pig or cat.
The other thing I find so hilarious is his obsession with hats and shoes. If he sees a hat he has to try it on. If he sees shoes in a store he says "shoe! shoe! shoe!" as if it's the greatest sight to see. He's always playing in mine and Tim's shoes and trying them on his feet. I guess he gets his shoe obsession from his mom. What have I done?
That's just a tidbit of some fun things Xavier is doing right now.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Cute! I love the shoe thing...I don't know what it is about kids and shoes, but man they do love to play in them?! My favorite though are his animal sounds...what a character!
We totally need to take these boys swimming...when they have their suits on and not regular clothes!
liberty has that same pool.she has not had a chance to use it yet really.
Post a Comment