Monday, July 7, 2008

Pool party



I took Xavier to the swimming pool on Thursday. The weather has been so crazy this summer that there haven't been a whole lot of days good enough for the pool. Today was finally a day we could do it. Katie and her son Kameron came along too. Xavier is a total water baby. He LOVED it. He was screaming and giggling with excitement pretty much the whole time. He didn't want to leave. The cutest part was when he'd get out of the pool he'd walk around the outer edge saying hi to everyone that was laying out in the sun. My son has no inhibitions whatsoever. He's my little social butterfly. He also did well with his life jacket on. I can't wait to go to the pool some more this summer.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you have a little fishy in the family! Our problem is we are having lots of good pool days, but I'm not brave enough to take both kids by myself yet.

The Richardson Clan said...

Yeah that could be very challenging keeping tabs on two. I would be the same way.