Monday, September 26, 2011

President Uchtdorf

I went to the Relief Society Broadcast this past Saturday. President Uchtdorf's talk was amazing! If you didn't get a chance to here him speak here is a link to his wonderful talk.....Click here


I'm sure many of you felt the same way during his talk, like he was talking to you personally. He was truly inspired and I felt like he validated so many of the insecurities we feel as women, wives, mothers, and daughters of God. I found a couple printables that were really cute. I printed them out, framed them, and gave them to my visiting teachers and kept one for myself as a reminder of President Uchtdorf's comforting reminders and words of wisdom. I thought I'd share if you would like to print it out too.

May we always remember our own strengths and our own blessings God has given us.

0 comments: