Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Batter Up!



Our little G-man has been perfecting his walking skills the last few weeks and is now officially a full-time walker. That's not the only thing he's been working on. His second newest skill is swinging a bat.

I took this video a couple weeks ago when he was still a little wobbly with his walking. Before I had my camera Gavin had picked up the bat, put this little golf-sized ball on the baseball t and hit it dead on. Tim and I were stunned. Then of course I grabbed the camera hoping he'd replicate it, but not quite. It's still a cute clip. He sure loves hitting the baseball around. I guess it's from watching his big brother all the time.

I just realized he's even got his Tigers onesie on. Gotta show our Michigan love as much as we can. Who knows we may even have a baseball player or two in our future.......

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys sure know how to make early athletes! Love it!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Oh my goodness, that's amazing! I think the Tigers may have a future player in the making!!