Sunday, August 7, 2011

Xavier's Acting Debut

Xavier has been attending a summer camp once a week for the last 5 weeks. The place he goes is wonderful. We did a couple tumbling classes through this studio and loved the teachers so much we wanted to do something else. The themes they've done are Garden, Safari, Pajama, Pets, and Ocean. The pets theme week was a favorite. The teachers brought in some pets- iguana and a bird. The kids could bring in pictures of their pets and show everyone. They also acted out "Go, Dogs, Go!" Xavier was one of the dogs.
It just so happens that the Dr. Suess book, "Go Dogs Go!" has been a favorite in our house for a long time. I'm glad Xavier could have a new way to explore this story with others and that I could sit back and enjoy the show. Gavin was giggling as we watched all the dogs running around the set.

I guess they were lacking in the bones department, so Xavier decided to gnaw on his shirt instead.

Xavier is sitting next to his "girlfriend" Samantha. After his first class he ran up to me when I picked him up and said, "Mom! I met a girl today! Her name is Samantha! She's my girlfriend!" It was the cutest thing to see him so excited. I must say she is a cutey.

1 comments:

Linz said...

This looks absolutely fabulous, and just once a week for 5 weeks sounds like the perfect amount.