I found a few cute pics I thought I'd post.
This was a silly game of hide and seek or peek a boo. Xavier kept hiding behind the couch and then popping up to make Gavin giggle.
I love that my boys enjoy the outdoors. I simply don't feel complete without being outside and getting some fresh air most days.
I started this game when Xavier was little and I would take him and his friend Skyler out to play in our yard- It's called Puglik Soup. All you do is find any sort of item in nature- leaves, rocks, sticks, dirt, etc. and make a tasty soup to share with all your friends. On this day Xavier made some to share with his squirrel friends.

There is a park by our house that has the perfect tree for climbing. Xavier could spend hours in this tree. It is my dream to one day, before him and Gavin are too big and too cool for it, to have a house with a big tree that they can climb and maybe even build a tree house in.
0 comments:
Post a Comment