F-O-U-R!

This was the only close up picture I got of Xavier. We were a little short on time because he had his first soccer game at 9 am and then we had to be home by 11 am for his party. This photo is pretty fitting because he looks ready to chomp at his breadstick just like a shark!
First I had the kids play "shark attack" to burn off some energy. Xavier has a shark hat that we used for this game. The person who wore the shark hat had to tag the other kids (who were the fish). When they were tagged they had to stand in the net (our soccer net) until everyone was "attacked". Then the game started over.
Ava was the first to pin the fin on the shark and she hit it spot on.

The shark toss ended up being perfect for pictures. This is Connor, one of Xavier's first friends in Pennsylvania.

Ava- not afraid of a scary shark!

Jaden- I thought he had the best facial expression.
I love this picture because if you look close, Xavier has a carrot hanging half way out of his mouth as he takes a swing at the shark.
Jaden was the one to finally crack this beast open!
The After Party: Saji and Henry stopped by later in the day to wish Xavier a happy birthday. We had a great afternoon outside. We even took a 2 mile walk. It's great having such great friends to enjoy such moments with.


0 comments:
Post a Comment