My sister and her family came to visit us! I have been counting down the days for months. I haven't seen Ally and her family since August of 2009. Yeah, WAY TOO LONG! They spent an entire week with us. Xavier loved playing with Myla and I loved having lots of girl time. Eric and Tim were awesome during our week of vacation. They cooked and cleaned and helped out with the kids. It was great. The first day they got here it was a little rainy so we took them to the Crayola Factory. Then we spent a day in Philadelphia. You know you've visited Philly too many times when Xavier says "I don't want to see the Liberty Bell again!" The first time it's cool, the fifth time not as exciting. But for Ally and Eric it was their first time and exciting for us to share that with them.
We try to mix it up a little and see at least one new thing each time we go to Philly. This time we walked through China town.



2 comments:
So cool Ash! There is nothing like being with your sister. You guys are so cute, the pictures were fun. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with your sis. You guys were busy, too! Looked like so much fun!
We are so there?! ;-) So much fun.
Post a Comment