Sunday, May 15, 2011

New York

Just a few more stops to go and our whirlwind day trip to New York will be complete.

TIMES SQUARE
Talk about stimulation overload. It's amazing and so bright and so colorful and so noisy! People were everywhere. We did spot the Naked Cowboy and the Naked Cowgirl. Sorry, no pictures.

Gavin was great! He even took two naps amongst the hustle and bustle of the city.

Last stop, Empire State Building.

I won't ever sing and dance on Broadway, but I've walked along Broadway. Aaahh! Maybe one day I'll even be able to see a Broadway play in the Big Apple.
We hit all the popular spots in one day. Our feet were tired. Our faces sun-kissed. Our spirits energized with the feeling that we were on top of the hill in the city that never sleeps. And our minds will forever remember the memories of this day. I can see why people feel like anything is possible here. It's magical.

Now, I can check this off of my places to travel before I die.

2 comments:

Mom/Dad R. said...

so nice that you girls were able to spend a good piece of time together. Your sight-seeing reminds me of our time in AZ. Every visitor needed to go to the Grand Canyon, etc. But we never got tired of the sights, and the company's reactions to our Western home. ( and we got to keep the best souvenirs, Tim and Dave, and bring them back to MI w/ us :)

Allison said...

Sears Tower??? HeHeHe