Saturday, July 3, 2010

40 weeks


I hit 40 weeks! I made it, but I'm still waiting for the baby to come.......I'm starting to be cynical about due dates. Since my baby still isn't here I had to do something to make the day fun instead of a bummer. Me, Grandma, and Xavier went shopping, bought some fun nail supplies, and she painted my toenails. At least when I go into labor my toenails will look cute. I had a fun girl's day and then when Tim got home we celebrated too.


Tim and I went out on a date. (probably our last for a long time) When I reached my due date with Xavier the same thing happened, it came and went without a baby. So, we went to see a movie. This time I thought it only fitting to do the same. We went and saw Eclipse. :) Even though I don't have a baby yet, I got to enjoy a night out with my man and I got to see the much anticipated movie from the Twilight series. Thanks for taking one for the team hun.


Xavier got a party of his own with Grandma and Grandpa. They popped popcorn and watched a movie at home. Xavier even got a little popcorn cup that looked like the one's at the movie theaters. He thought that was pretty cool.

Now, I'm just playing the waiting game. My last appointment didn't go as I was hoping and I have to wait until I'm 41 weeks to get an ultrasound and an NST done. Once they've done those tests the doctors will look at possible induction. Of course, there is always that chance I will go on my own. I have been dilated to a 1 for 3 weeks and had no other indication that labor is on its way, not even Braxton Hicks contractions. I guess my body and my baby boys just need to cook a little longer than most.

When he comes we will post lots and lots of pictures. For now, the story of baby number 2 is to be continued.........

2 comments:

Phill and Tiffany said...

You look so cute!!! I can't believe forty weeks is already here for you.

Aubreydoll said...

You look way cute! Forty weeks, that's crazy! I hope that baby comes soon! I'm so excited to see pictures of him!