Gavin Noah Richardson
Born July 8th, 2010 at 4:46 pm
8 lbs. 2 oz.
21 1/2 inches long
Happy Mommy!
I had to wait 8 days past my due date, but it was well worth it.
Proud big brother. The first thing he said was "Hi Gavelin!"
The next thing he did was kiss him. He was so excited to meet his little brother.
Both Grandpas took care of Xavier while Tim and the Grandmas were at the hospital with me.
They all survived!
I'm so glad Tim's mom and my mom were both able to be in the delivery room this time. This was the first grandchild my mom has been able to see being born. Gavin must have known my mom was supposed to be there and that is why he was late.
One proud father of two handsome sons.
6 comments:
I'm just so happy for you guys! I still can't believe that you gained about two pounds with this pregnancy, and somehow had a baby bigger than mine!!! Crazy! He is so beautiful and I absolutely love his name.
I still feel like crying when I look at the pictures though. I just want to jump in the car and come over and visit...let the older kids play while we cuddle babies and chat. I would give anything!
Skyler was just talking about Xavier the other day. She really misses him. Let me know when you guys are coming back for that wedding. Maybe I could watch X for you???
I know life is crazy right now, so I won't bug you too soon. But if you ever get a chance when X is entertained and you're sitting there feeding the baby...you know my number! Love ya!
Congratulations!! He is adorable. Eight days?? Yuck! But he definitely looks worth the wait. Good luck!
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you. You look absolutely beautiful.
He's so beautiful!! I really wish you were still here, I just want to squeeze him!! Hope everything's going well for you and your little family, enjoy this VERY special time, he's going to grow up even faster than Xavier did!
Oh I just love that picture of Xavier's smile when he meets Gavin! Congratulations!!!! Gavin is so precious!!! ENJOY!!!!
Gavin is beautiful! (I mean handsome)...what a sweetie. Congratulations guys. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment