Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Different Colored Day

I have managed to capture many of Gavin's facial expressions. It reminds me of the Dr. Seuss book my many colored days. My favorite line from the book goes like this: "You'd be surprised how many ways I change on different colored days!....Then comes a mixed up day and WHAM! I don't know who or what I am!" Here is Gavin's different colored faces:

Completely content

Yummy Fist!

Which finger tastes the best? How about all of them!


AAaaaaachooooo!


Now I'm ANGRY!

RRRRRrrr me Matey

Skeptical

Sleeping Beau

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's such a doll! I'm so glad he has such a sweet countenance. I hope it continues. Gracie got a lot fussier after two weeks, but it got better again around eight weeks!

Linz said...

Oh I love his wrinkly newborn hands!!

Aubreydoll said...

All great pictures, but I especially love the pirate one! (Love that book, too!)