Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Cupcakes

I wanted to post these fun cupcakes I made for Tim on Father's Day this year. I found it on some family fun website or something. Now that Tim has a backyard and a lawnmower, I thought it was fitting to make him lawnmower cupcakes to mark this new responsibility in his life.



The "grass" is coconut and a touch of green food coloring. The handle is licorice, the wheels are mini m&m's and the base is a Hershey's chocolate bar. (Don't tell Mars I used them......)



Xavier really wanted to help frost the cupcakes. After frosting one he was done and helped me by eating all the chocolate bars. I think he ate half of them before I could get them on the cupcakes. Luckily we are only a family of 3 and I at least got that many made before he ate all the chocolate. There's nothing like a chocolate smile.

0 comments: