Gavin is notorious for sleeping in the most interesting places! I was the same way when I was little. I could sleep anywhere. Gavin is also the kid that fights me on sleep ALL the time. He's given up naps for about 6 months now, which has not been a happy thing for mommy. Even still, he will test the bed time more nights than he doesn't. I never thought I'd be a mom that stayed in the room until my child fell asleep, but many times I do because it takes half the time. If I don't lay with him it's the constant coming out of the room, wanting to stay up with mommy and daddy, mommy or daddy walking back to his room just to start the process over again and again. After he hasn't napped and then he's still up at night, my patience is thin and I'm tired of the battles, so I lay with him to ensure he goes to sleep and I have some mommy time before I go to sleep.
This kid can fall off his bed and still manage to stay asleep.
Who needs a bed? The floor is just fine for me.
Who needs a pillow? I've got a nice cuddly bear to sleep on. No matter what, there is nothing like watching your child sleeping peacefully even if it's not in a bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment