In May Tim had an opportunity to take a business trip to the wonderful land of Moscow, Russia. It's not every day you get an opportunity like that. He was gone for 9 days and luckily fit in some sight seeing amongst all of his business obligations. I must say, I was a little jealous that I couldn't accompany him on his trip.
Saint Basil's Cathedral. Every time I look at this it kind of looks like the world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's so colorful.
Moscow at night
Tim and some of his colleagues.
The highlights of his trip were visiting Red Square and going inside the Kremlin.
I didn't even know there was a Mars Russia, but there it is!
Xavier was so excited for daddy to come home. He wanted to make him a cake. So we did and Xavier decorated it. I think he put every sprinkle we had on top of the cake. Fabulous!
Daddy brought a few surprises of his own. Here Xavier is sporting a Russian t-shirt. (Gavin was napping when daddy got home, so he wasn't able to see daddy until he woke up.)
This cake screams stomachache!
Welcome home daddy! We sure missed you while you were away.








0 comments:
Post a Comment