I have now been alive for 3 decades! The main thing I wanted to do on my birthday was go to the beach! Tim took a day off of work so we could visit "the Shore". I have decided that I might retire and become a beach bum. I can't think of a better place to be.....sand, water, sun, and my family. Definitely a great birthday!
Xavier loved the waves!
Gavin did NOT.
Gavin preferred the sand. It's much safer and not as cold.
One happy birthday girl!
The burrying begins.
Daddy made Gavin into a sand car.
Daddy made Xavier into a bullet train.
After a relaxing day at the beach Tim surprised me after dinner.....Some of my closest friends here in PA came over to celebrate and eat ice cream cake with us.
Conni, Dan, Karina
Henry, Saji
Christy, Karina
I have some awesome friends and family. On this day, that is the most important thing to me. It's not about gifts, but about being surrounded with people I love. I sure feel lucky to know so many wonderful people here in Pennsylvania AND in other places of the world too.


0 comments:
Post a Comment