Monday, July 23, 2012

Swim! Swim! Swim!

It wouldn't be summer without hours of fun in the water.  My friend Conni has a pool in her development, which sure beats public swimming pools, less people and more room for the boys to swim.  We spend quite a bit of time hanging out and keeping cool during this hot hot summer.  

Is it lunch time already?  Maybe he just needed a snack?  
Nicholas and Xavier on their boogy boards
He is getting closer to swimming without the floaties!
Martin, Conni's son.  
Love these boys!
Olivia is Nicholas's big sister.  
Don't mess with Gavin and his watermelon.  What a happy kid.
Sydney, Nicholas's baby sister.  I definitely get my girly fix from this little cutie.
Plotting some scheme I'm sure.
Must be thirsty this time.
Scuba gear and ready to go.  This kid will be living on the ocean someday I'm sure of it.

0 comments: