"He's 5! He's 5! He's a big boy and he's 5! {He} can dress himself. {He} doesn't need mom to help {him} anymore!"
As tradition would have it below are Xavier's interests and likes at age 5. Stay tuned for a post on his Star Wars Birthday Party.
Favorite fruit: strawberry
Favorite veggie: tomato
Favorite drink: juice
Favorite treat: M&M’s
Favorite toy: Legos
Favorite sport: Baseball
Favorite movie: Cars 2
Favorite color: green and blue
Favorite place to go: the park
Favorite sea animal: bull shark
Favorite land animal: snake
Favorite activity to do with dad: go on walks and hikes
Favorite activity to do with mom: go swimming
Favorite activity to do with Gavin: dancing
Favorite Book: Star Wars
Favorite song: Moves Like Jagger
Favorite art activity: Painting
Favorite scripture story: Alma baptizing
Favorite game: Battling with Light Sabers
What is something you've learned this year: I learned about rockets and outer space
Who is your best friend: Martin
Who is your favorite teacher: Mrs. Wolke because I do crafts with her.
What would you like to learn next year? Learn how to play basketball
What do you like about yourself? I like that I like to try new things.
What do you like about Pennsylvania? I like my friends.
If you could have one wish what would you wish for? That I could have a rocket in my backyard.
If you had a superpower what would it be? Putting light in bad guys eyes so they couldn’t see anything.
I am still shaking my head wondering how he has gotten so big. This fall I will have a Kindergartener. WOW! Xavier has become such a ray of sunshine in our home. He whistles, he sings, he tells us silly stories and jokes, he is constantly imagining and creating new things, and he has become a big helper to mommy and daddy. He has matured so much over the last year. He has truly been a great big brother and is learning what it means to be a good example to others around him. We couldn't imagine life without his energy and zest for life. We love you Xavier and we hope you have a fabulous 5th birthDAY and a year full of new opportunities to learn and grow as you work toward becoming a super 6 year old.

1 comments:
You, my dear girl could teach blogger lessons! It makes me miss all of you just a bit less wehen I can feel part of your adventures. The big barn came down today :( X would have loved the crash. It will take a while to get used to the change, but the old barn wasn't safe any more. Some of the neghbor farmers have been demolishing it all week. Life is full of changes. Love for your family stays the same :)
Mom
Post a Comment