Thursday, April 5, 2012

O So Lucky!

I don't have to be Irish to be LUCKY!
My three boys in green!

This year Xavier and I decided to build a Leprechaun trap during Gavin's nap one afternoon. We painted a shoe box green, tipped it over, filled it with some raffia, and hung a little bowl with "gold" inside to temp those tricky leprechauns.
Xavier was hoping to catch a leprechaun this year.

The next morning no Leprechaun was to be found. The trap had closed, but somehow the Leprechaun escaped and left a color scavenger hunt for Xavier and Gavin to follow to another treasure. This treasure was left by the Leprechaun. The boys were super excited to find it hiding in their play tent. The Leprechauns left the usual green milk and green toilet water too. Maybe will catch 'em next year.
Shamrock Shakes....mmmmmm....

And a good 'ol Irish lunch. Leprechaun PB and J's and a fruit rainbow. (Thanks Pinterest for the ideas)


1 comments:

Kendra said...

YOU. ARE. AMAZING! I love it all. so stinking cute:) You have to be the best mom ever!!!!!!