This is Gavin's newest trick. He either has his tongue sticking out like Michael Jordan or a sock in his mouth. It's the silliest thing, but I can't keep socks on this kids feet. As soon as I put them on his feet he pulls them right off just to munch on them. It's gotten to the point that he's more motivated to roll if a sock is out of reach than a toy. He will suck on it until it is sopping wet. I think I put about 6 pair of socks on his feet in one day just to have them ripped right off. I've resorted to pajamas most of the time because it's the only way to keep his feet warm. I guess he must have liked sock monkeys in another life.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
2 comments:
What a funny guy! Smart, too...to know that he can just pull those socks right off as soon as they are put on!
He is the cutest! And thanks so much for sharing your talk, and your thoughts. I feel like you read my mind as of late, and you have no idea how much I needed your uplifting words! Love you!
Post a Comment