Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Xavier.....
I love your imagination.
I love that you aren't afraid to be different.
I love that you enjoy music and can turn any household item into drums, drumsticks, or a guitar.
I love your laugh and your smile.
I love that you soak up life like a sponge and enjoy every minute of it.
I love your BIG heart and your small hands.
I love your energy.
I love Y-O-U!

Gavin.....
I love your wiggles.
I love your way of making me give in to every little wimper you make to spoil you with hugs and kisses.
I love that you smile every time a person enters the room.
I love the way you touch people's faces to say that you like them.
I love how calm you are. I can tell you will be a peacemaker in our home.
I love your sunshiney temperament.
I love your squeals and screeches of excitement when you watch your brother.

Tim....
I love your hard work and determination in all things.
I love that you support me in all my duties as a wife, mother, sister, woman, friend, etc.
I love that you are my partner in life.
I love that you can always make me smile.
I love to watch you play with the boys.
I love that your testimony is always a strength to me.
I love that you are always there to pick me up when I fall down.
I love that you are always surprising me even after knowing you for 10 years.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Nate just said, "He's singing his little heart out." He's seriously got a gift, Ash! That's good singing!! Really good...and he sings out so strongly!

Linz said...

P.S. Is strongly a word? I don't think so. Happy Valentine's Day!!!