Sunday, February 13, 2011

7 months

This little man is our favorite Valentine!
He is all smiles most of the time unless I have to bundle him up to go outside or he's super tired. His smile turns my frowns upside down. Gavin lights up a room with his coos, loud babbling, and cheek to cheek grins.

Gavin has become a rolling machine. Every time he rolls he looks at me for applause or an excited clap.

He went from not wanting to roll to rolling and now is army crawling. This happened all in about a week. He is on the move and never turning back- we are in trouble. He does this thing where he gets into a push up position and launches his body forward. It's the cutest thing ever. He is a wiggle machine and hates to sit still for too long.

Gavin also got his first two teeth this month.

I guess number seven was Gavin's lucky number. Lots has happened and we now have two mobile kids. Life will become more interesting in the next couple months. Boy do I have some more baby proofing to do quick!




0 comments: