I was super excited for Halloween this year and I wanted the fun to last as long as it could in our house, so, we did a lot of fun activities during the week to get pumped for the weekend.
We played Halloween Bingo many many times.
I put together a Halloween sensory bowl for Xavier to play in.

We made our very own pumpkin pie play dough. It smelled so yummy I wanted to eat it. (but I didn't) It smelled delightful in our home though and that was enough to satisfy me.
We used the play dough to make a Haunted House scene complete with a witch, a house, a cat (Xavier added the tail), a fence, a moon, ghosties, and Xavier added the BIG mommy ghost in the upper left hand corner.
We did lots of crafting activities. Our pumpkin plate.

Bat with cheerio eyes and Xavier's own hands
Pumpkin seed collage. The best part was eating the extra seeds when we were done.
Orange paper collage pumpkin. Xavier loved ripping the paper into small pieces.
Xavier's ghosty feet. This was his favorite craft we made because he got to paint his foot and he loves ghosts.
On top of all this fun we sang some fun Halloween songs to get pumped for the big day.
3 comments:
You are such a great mom! What fun activities!
Awesome ideas! I want to use them next year!
You are so amazingly creative! What an awesome mom you are!
Post a Comment