Every year Mars throws a Halloween Party for employees and their families. We couldn't wait to attend this event for the first time. Beware there are lots of pictures. WE had so much fun and can't wait to go again next year.
Gavin was a little bumblebee

Xavier dressed up as Bumble Bee the Transformer
(I wasn't really going for a costume theme with the boys this year. Xavier insisted on this costume and I got Gavin's at the last minute. But the "bumble bee" I guess in a round about way became the theme.)
Mars rents out an entire corn maze/pumpkin patch for this event.
Finding Nemo was the theme for this year's Fall Fest. At the first activity tent Xavier had to throw a ping pong toward a bunch of cups with colored water. He ended up winning a goldfish.
This was my favorite tent. You can't go wrong with Grease.
Xavier's favorite spot was the bounce tent. It was a Pirate theme. Arrrrgh!
They even had a bumble bee M&M. How awesome is that? If Gavin wasn't sleeping I would have had all the girls in their bee costumes take a picture with him.
Super heros galore. Xavier got to meet Batman, Superman, Wolverine, Spiderman, and Super woman. It was Super!
Xavier then got to go on the "Polar Express" to get some cookies, hot chocolate, and sit with Santa.
Mickey Mouse was even a guest at the party. Xavier got a kick out of giving him high fives.
Giddy up cowboy!
A gigantic pumpkin- we were in awe!

We took a hay ride up to the pumpkin patch. I don't think I've seen people pick pumpkins as fast as everyone this day. (It may look sunny, but it was about 50 degrees and super windy. Brrr!) Everyone ran to get their pumpkin and hopped back onto the tractor as quickly as they could. Xavier was proud of his and I quote "big, and fat, and fine pumpkin".
What's a Halloween Bash without the cider? I'm usually not a fan of cider, but the cider was delicious.
This event sure beats any trick or treating we have coming up. We got so much candy that we can pass some out to our trick or treaters.
Gavin's enjoying his loot. We kept moving the candy around him and the noise of the wrappers crinkling freaked him out. He looks happy in this picture, but he wasn't smiling for long. Sorry about that mean old "trick" Gavin. Maybe next year you can actually eat some of this delicious candy.
Mars sure knows how to celebrate Halloween.
Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
Oh man! Full size pouches of candy??? Maybe we'll have to plan our trip out to see you guys around one of these holiday parties! Looks better than anything local I've ever been to! :)
Okay that is way better than General Mills' party! Happy Halloween Richardsons!
What an awesome day!! And I'm a huge fan of matching costumes so I love the two bumblebees!
That is one heck of a party! How fun! Gavin looks so cute in his costume.
Post a Comment