Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chris and Katie Tie the Knot

The main reason for our visit to Michigan was to attend Chris and Katie Cho's wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony at a Catholic church and then had a reception at a hotel banquet hall in Novi. The wedding colors were white and navy- so classy looking.



Here is the happy couple! Chris was a really good friend of Tim's at school and I got to know Katie from Tim and Chris's friendship. They are an awesome couple and we are so glad we were able to come to their wedding.



Gavin was a little charmer at the wedding. He would smile and coo at everyone that looked his way. (although I couldn't get him to smile at the camera)

Now that Tim isn't in school, most of our friends live all over the country. Many of them came into town for the wedding. It was like having a mini MBA class of 2010 reunion. Bonus!

Xavier was, I think one of about 3 kids at the wedding. He must have been sneaking Coke from the bar or something because he was extra spicy and energetic. He ran around the dance floor like it was a race track. At least he was staying within the square of the floor and not attacking the wedding cake or bumping into the beautifully decorated tables. At one point I think he was crawling around the floor pretending to be a cat. He cracks me up with the things he comes up with to entertain himself and everyone around him.

All my lady friends. Kim, me, March, Annie, Courtney, Maria, Ali, and Leoni. It was fun to see all these girls and catch up on new babies, new jobs, new homes, and new chapters in our lives.


Congratulations Chris and Katie! You are a dynamic couple and we are glad to be your friends.

1 comments:

Phill and Tiffany said...

Hey Ashley I am so sorry we didn't make it to the park. Daxton and I were both sick that week and I didn't want to pass it on. It sounds like you had a lot of fun hopefully we will get to see you next time.